Keystone Tower Systems is a wind turbine tower technology company. Keystone has developed an automated system for low cost, in-factory and on-site production of towers for wind turbines, a technology that promises to reduce wind energy cost and expand wind development to new regions. We are currently expanding our team for commercial production and are looking for smart people with a passion for excellence.
- Assemble, wire, modify, and troubleshoot control panels and field wiring.
- Write, modify, and troubleshoot PLC programs written in Structured Text..
- Troubleshoot PLC systems to identify and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Install and commission PLCs, IO cards, sensors and actuators.
- Work with operators and engineers to improve operator interfaces and machine performance.
- Develop and modify HMIs and control consoles.
- Provide technical support and training on machine operation to operations staff.
- Maintain as-built electrical documentation and track system performance and operational issues.
- Adhere to safety protocols including LOTO and hazard assessments.
- High school diploma/GED required; technical degree or certification in electrical or automation engineering preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a PLC Technician or similar role in an industrial setting.
- Proficiency in programming PLCs using the structured text programming language.
- Familiarity with electrical systems and controls hardware, including discrete and analog sensors and actuators, circuit protection devices, safety systems, and servo drives.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve both hardware and software related system malfunctions efficiently.
- Familiarity with industrial communication protocols such as Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profibus, or DeviceNet.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently or in a team.
Highly Desired Experience
- Beckhoff TwinCAT platform, Industrial PCs, I/O slices and Servo Drives (AX5000 / AX8000).
- Object-oriented programming experience.
- Version control using Git.