Location: Preference will be given to those who can be on-site in our corporate headquarters in Allen, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area) but will also consider remote candidates.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our dynamic team. The Product Manager will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of our Microinverters & Optimizers. The successful candidate will have a solar industry experience, strong understanding of market trends, user needs, and business goals to guide the product strategy from conception to launch.
- Work with Key Stakeholders to evolve and drive the product vision; strategy; and the long-term roadmap
- Own performance and adoption of the product, and achieving the Outcomes and Key Results
- Develop and maintain competitive analysis (e.g. SWOT)
- Proactively partner with Key Stakeholders to set the future direction of the product as part of the wider business strategy
- Understand key user personas; customers & stakeholders for the product and their pain points.
- Work with Key Stakeholders to prioritize work and decisively resolve feature trade-offs, including VOC and financial analysis
- Proactively document new requirements to the engineering team using user stories with acceptance criteria
- Steer sprint and release planning sessions by working with Engineering counterparts to plan sprints and releases that deliver maximum business value with the least effort
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders to drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements
- Prioritize, coordinate and communicate the resolution of product enhancements vs. new features
Outbound and Engagement
- Drive market research through primary, secondary and industry contacts
- Build and maintain market models and go-to-market plans
- Identify, manage and drive leads to closed won across the funnel and across industries
- Build and execute TAM/SAM/SOM and market share modeling as necessary
- Support Sales & Customers with roadmap, market updates and technology trends
- Create and drive thought leadership promotion and marketing strategies (distributors, installers, partners, end users)
- Bachelor degree (B.S. in science, engineering, or technical marketing a plus, but B.A. acceptable)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a B2B, OEM, distribution product marketing role in the solar, wind, battery, generator, energy storage (ESS), EV, or renewable sectors
- Big plus for understanding of Micro Grids; Mobile ESS; Charging infrastructure
- Strong presentation and communication skills including the ability to create and convey complex value propositions in a simplified manner, understanding of customer use cases and challenges, listening and handling objections and complex technical inquiries in pre-sales meetings.
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data collection and interpretation, and ability to build complex long term market business models and product business cases.
- Proven experience in writing product MRDs and collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships internally and externally.
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, with its fast pace, shifting priorities and fluid nature
Salary and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and performance-based bonus program, top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.