One of our direct client is urgently looking for a Product Manager @ San Bruno, CA
TITLE: Product Manager- Creative/WorkFlow
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6 to 12+ Months
Product Manager, Creative
•Needs to be able to come into the office potentially 2-3x per week starting Sept. when office reopens.
As a critical team member, you will be responsible for managing development and launch of all brand pages. Product Managers are the liaison into the development team to ensure that sales and creative team’s needs for brand pages are met and on time. Responsibilities also include pricing of brand pages and the managing the development of custom brand modules from ideation to successful launch.
As the ideal candidate, can balance the urgent needs and the existing resource of the design team. Product manager is able to understand both creative design and business partner’s needs. You aren’t afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
• Manage portfolio of Brand Page projects through lifecycle phase to successful launch
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement brand page
• Negotiate program delivery timelines with internal stakeholders
• Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
• Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies for win/win outcomes
• Provide guidance and consultation in testing and development of new functionalities with internal stakeholders including Art Directors and clients, in coordination with BPX leads
• Ensure ongoing communication of progress against project/program objectives to stakeholders
· 2+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
· Knowledge of traffic workflow systems and previous experience “starting up” this capability in an agency/in-house design group environment
· Understanding how project scope translates into resource capacity and capabilities
· Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience with custom workflow tools or a heavily customized existing tool
· Experience working in a global fast paced environment
· Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
· Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedurese