Production Maintenance Technician
WEG Electric Corp.
Founded in 1961, WEG has grown into a global solutions provider of industrial electrical technologies. WEG is the largest industrial electric motor manufacturer in the Americas and one of the largest manufacturers of electric motors in the world producing more than 21 million units annually.
Committed to growth on a global scale, WEG continually invests in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and processes and the development of new and improved industrial electrical solutions. WEG offers a diverse and integrated product line that includes motors, drives, soft starters, controls, panels, transformers, generators, and custom solutions.
The Electric/Mechanic Maintenance position provides day-to-day electronic, electrical, and mechanical support for the manufacturing facility
**Responsibilities and Duties:**
- Work from complicated drawings and instructions and be able to use a variety of measuring and test equipment as required.
- Analyze equipment and repair or replace parts to restore to original running status.
- Work from ladder diagrams and code books.
- Work from general assignment and proceed with minimum supervision and directions.
- Repair, troubleshooting and maintain production equipment in an efficient and safe manner (ie. CNC Machines Mills and Lathes, Winding, Banding, Punch Press, Drill Press, Punch Presses, etc.)
#### **Required Skills and Qualifications::**
- Minimum 4 years related experience with mechanical/electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC\'s, welding, root cause analysis, and other related skills
- Experience in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
- Must have ability to read blueprints, hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with machines independently without supervision
#### **Job Benefits:**
- Benefits Include:
- Flexible Spending
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Paid holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Covid-19 Recourses
- Short-Term Counseling
- Personal Technology
- Life-Balance Resources
- WillPrep Services
**WEG is an equal opportunity employer.**