CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS is looking for a Production Worker to join our team in Superior, Wisconsin to assist in the loading/unloading of agricultural commodities on vessels, railcars, and trucks. The hourly wage for this position is $25.59.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Conduct general labor duties throughout the plant, including material handling, general cleanup duties (sweeping, shoveling, compressed air, and power washing).
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, climb, balance own weight, crawl, reach in all directions, twist, use hands and fingers, perceive wet/dry, hot/cold, etc.
- Must be Drug/Alcohol Free.
- Must have a safe work history.
- Cross-train into other jobs.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Experience in warehouse or grain elevator setting preferred
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Ability to operate machinery, walk, stand, sit, bend, stoop.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work outside in any weather.
- Must be able to work in a dusty environment and be able to wear a Respirator or Dust Mask.
- Must be able to stand for 8-12 hours.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.