Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Position: Project Controls - Wind Power project
We are seeking a skilled Project Controller from Wind Farm Projects to join our team and play a crucial role in the Planning, Scheduling, budgeting, Cost Control of wind farm projects. The candidate to possess a strong background in renewable energy, engineering, and offshore/onshore construction, with a deep understanding of wind farm design principles and technical considerations.
- Project Management with all planning, scheduling and budgeting activities.
- Gather and analyze project data including project costs and construction schedules.
- Monitor and challenge project costs pre-FID and during construction to meet budgets.
- Cost control activity for develop phase project.
- Monitor and track progress against the project’s schedule and identify potential delays.
- Work with project construction team to optimize cost mgmt. and 6. improve timely delivery, as needed.
- Codify lessons learned into best practices for project management.
- Generating regular project reports to keep stakeholders informed about project status, challenges, and achievements.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and optimizing project efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, or related field). Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in Project Management of wind farm project, engineering, or related roles within the renewable energy sector.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, guidelines, and regulations related to Renewable projects.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools for planning, scheduling, budgeting, and documentation activities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams and engage with stakeholders at various levels.
Join us in making a significant contribution to the renewable energy landscape through innovative wind farm design project. If you have the technical expertise and passion for sustainable energy solutions, we'd love to hear from you.