Project Controls Associate (m/f/d) Offshore Wind
We are currently seeking a Project Controls Associate (m/f/d) to support our Offshore Wind Advisory Team for the location in Princeton, NJ. If you are motivated to work in an international environment at one of the leading renewable energy consulting firms then we look forward to receiving your application!
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
World leader in wind energy
Ramboll is a world leader in offshore wind with a unique value proposition. We have been involved in more than 70% of all operating offshore wind farms globally. With our international, multidisciplinary and wind energy specific competencies, we are a true full-range service provider for offshore wind energy projects in all its phases. Ramboll supports clients globally to identify, evaluate and quantify both risks and opportunities, allowing them to make well educated, strategic decisions based on practical offshore wind project development, financing and execution experience, combined with world-class engineering know-how.
We are among the very few consultancies in the world, providing engineering services for bottom-fixed as well as floating wind foundations. Since 2007 we have been involved in floating offshore wind and today have a dedicated team of experts supporting clients globally.
Within Ramboll, over 500 highly qualified experts are working on onshore and offshore wind projects globally, operating primarily from our 15 key offices across the Nordics, Germany, UK, Poland, Spain, Japan and the US.
- Opportunity to support the development and execution of the first commercial scale offshore wind projects in the US
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of autonomy and empowerment
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies and a motivated team
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by Scandinavian values
- The opportunity to bring in your individual skills and to help shape innovation
- Versatile development opportunities in a dynamic and growing company
- Being part of a growing team and contributing to a novel technology with offshore wind
As part of a multidisciplinary project team, you will take on tasks such as:
- Project controls (internal budget control, invoicing, variation order management, internal procurement and sub-contracting, etc.) for client projects
- Assisting in project management tasks (e.g. internal and external reporting, preparing meetings, overseeing document management tasks, project governance matters, etc.),
- Supporting the preparation and pricing of proposals for advisory services
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Technical Leads and Subject Matter Experts
- Support internal projects for standardizing processes and services
- Document review and editing
- Collaborate with colleagues from different Ramboll divisions.
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- A strong project controls background
- Strong commercial awareness and capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Process focused with the ability to develop, implement and/or improve same
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Relevant work experiences within the wind or offshore industry preferable
- High motivation to work in a growing team
- Open minded, team-oriented, self-driven, pro-active and assertive,
- Structured approach to solving problems
- Curious to find best possible solutions in non-established markets
- Strong and convincing communication skills (business level) in English (written and verbal) and preferably an additional/further language(s)
- Willingness to work in a multi-national team and in different environments.
- Able to work methodically and independently is important
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.