Solar Project Coordinator
Venture Solar takes an employee and customer-first approach with the goal of providing the best experience possible in the Solar industry! We need your help to assist the team in scheduling solar installations and town inspections in ME.
Our mission is to help our customers take control of their energy costs by switching to cheaper, cleaner renewable power with solar energy with no upfront cost and immediate savings and we need your help to do so!
We are currently hiring a Project Manager. We are always looking for passionate, energetic, and customer-focused team members to join our mission of providing homeowners the best experience possible on their home improvement projects.
- Responsible for scheduling for 4-8 crews as well as scheduling inspections and service calls.
- Assist with project follow-up and meeting critical deadlines
- Assist in reviewing projects for potential change order needs
- Conduct various administration and general office duties involving typing, record, file maintenance, and documentation creation.
- Complete additional clerical duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 years of clerical or other office experience
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and customer service focus
- Must be very organized and possess strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fast typing and data entry skills
- CRM experience a plus (SalesForce)
- Experience with Sunnova and Mosaic desired
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions, nature, and level of work to be performed as of the document preparation date; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Venture Solar reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, without notice. Venture Solar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Why work here?
Venture Solar is recognized on the Inc 5000 as the 497th fastest growing company in the country. At Venture Solar, we believe when your talents are aligned with your work and you’re passionate about the difference you make, you don’t work a day in your life. A Venture Solar career is a journey that starts with a positive, productive, and engaging workplace where team members are valued and respected.