- PMP Certification strongly preferred
- 10+ years of project engineering/project management experience and/or contract management and/or equivalent experience
- 8+ years leading high-performing multidisciplinary teams
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within the wind and/or offshore industry-leading high-profile projects
- Experience as an Officer of the Company, holding a position of authority, command and trust in a like-sized environment
- Experience in an organization with multiple global locations with a detailed understanding of international accounting principles
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with executives as well as with staff members, business unit customers, and outside vendors and providers. Provides clear and concise information to management on departmental and company objectives and progress.
- Able to mentor/develop, motivate and drive a cohesive team.
- A team player, able to contribute to an organization that is fast-paced, hard-working and operating in a highly competitive and changing industry.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of initiative, drive, and determination.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty in all activities and interactions with the executive team and management, staff, vendors, and all others interacting with ASOW.
- Able to act as a liaison with the parent company and other companies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple people from all types of fields of expertise
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple primes and subcontractor relationships simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365; MS Project application, Visio, MS Access, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a multicultural context and a fast-paced JV environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of organizational skills.
- Deep experience with budgets, scheduling, and risk management.
Ability to travel to other offices and to Project sites as needed.
85% of the time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. Approximately 15% of the time is spent in travel. At the start of fabrication, time on site overseeing work as needed or meeting with contractors.
This role’s annual base salary range is between $210,300 to $350,500.
EDF Renewables offers best-in-class employment incentives, including.
- Competitive Bonus incentives: This position is eligible for our annual bonus program
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: EDF Renewables US pays 100% of premiums for employee health benefits & provides low-cost coverage for eligible dependents
- Rewarding 401k Package: EDF Renewables provides a generous contribution with immediate vesting
We are also proud to offer:
- Favorable time off programs, including paid parental leave
- Rewarding Learning & Development Opportunities
- Personalized Financial 1:1 Coaching Workshops
- Supportive Mentorship & Buddy Programs