Quest (www.questenergygroup.com) is the leading Offshore Construction and Installation (offshore wind) Industry's - Executive Search and Talent Acquisition Firm.
We currently have openings for two (2) Project Engineers for a key client of ours focused in the floating wind / offshore wind . As a Project Engineer, you will work within a highly skilled Project Management Team and be based in Houston TX or in Boston MA (your choice), and play an intricate role in the planning and execution for floating wind projects in the Northeast area. If based in Houston, you will be required to travel to the Northeast often for project meetings and deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Engineering or Construction Management
- 3+ years as Installation Engineer or Project Engineer in offshore construction / subsea construction - EPCI, pipelay, heavy-lift, IRM, offshore decommissioning,
- If you are located in Houston, you will be required to travel to/from the Boston MA area often for project meetings and deliverables
- Familiar with vessel operations
- Must be US Citizen / US Perm Resident