Project Manager (SAP) - Inbound
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO Corp has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager (SAP) - Inbound to join the team in Batavia. The Project Manager (SAP) will support the SAP Implementation team and be the primary liaison to this team for the Parts Leadership team. The primary functions of this role will be to document the requirements for SAP, communicate them during blue printing of SAP, and to be an integral part of the success of the SAP Implementation for Parts and Whole goods. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong attention to detail, ability to maintain several processes simultaneously, and a willingness to speak up and be the voice of Parts Leadership during the SAP Implementation.
What You Will Do:
- Document all department level, system reliant processes.
- Highlight needed and expanded functionality of SAP versus legacy systems.
- Communicate these system requirements to SAP Implementation team during blue printing phase.
- Identify gaps in functionality.
- Discuss viable solutions and liaise between the SAP team, Department leadership, and the rest of the Aftersales Finance leadership team.
- Prepare documentation for new / revised procedures due to the SAP Implementation.
- Monitor ongoing discussions during implementation to ensure objectives are met.
- Identify new system functionality that may be useful for your department; communicate and discuss with the team.
- Deliver ongoing status updates to the department leadership, as well as full team updates.
- Project Manage reporting and process improvement projects as needed related to new and changed processes due to SAP functionality.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years' of Microsoft Excel experience
- 5+ years' experience within a manufacturing, supply chain, logistics or distribution facility
A Plus If You Have:
- Strong self-initiative, communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable being in large groups, voicing opinions, and working to overcome obstacles.
- Critical thinking skills to make connections during meetings to understand implications of choices made.
- Carries out all duties in accordance with company mission and philosophy.
- Always demonstrates honesty and integrity.
- Knowledge of SAP and OneStream.
- Project management experience within a manufacturing, supply chain, logistics or distribution facility
What We Offer:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES - You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.