Project Manager Job Description
Helium SEO is hiring a Project Manager to work out of our Blue Ash, Ohio headquarters. This is a HYBRID opportunity: 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
The main function of the Project Manager role is to ensure deliverables are completed within a specified timeframe. In this role, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that client work is delivered on time and yields the desired results.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline.
- Proactively manage client campaign timelines, coordinate tasks, and communicate status updates with team members to achieve superior results for clients within project deadlines
- Must be able to manage workflow on a daily basis using CRM/ project management system to assign tasks to team members and assist in schedule management
- Ensure all team members are aligned on project requirements, scopes, proposed timing, objectives, and action plans
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as projects evolve (emphasis on clear & professional communication)
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Familiar with project management software platforms (ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Trello, etc.), methodologies and best practices
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content, and local search marketing campaigns a plus
- Experience in creating and managing multiple project timelines
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team demonstrating strong communication skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot, and other industry digital marketing tools
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask, manage project timelines, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Flexible and adapts to ever-changing strategies and deadlines
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to create solutions
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Extremely self-aware and continually strives to improve
We believe culture is the most important thing we must get right at this early stage in our journey. If we get the right people working together in productive ways, we can do anything. In this role, you will spend most of your day managing project timelines and communicating with internal team members. You will create and communicate successes for your clients, and when there are issues, you will deal with them tactfully and professionally. You will own your customer accounts completely, putting their results first and making sure that they are receiving world-class service.
You understand that no one is perfect, that we all have weak spots, and you want to master the skill of self-improvement regardless of your experience.
You are driven to do amazing work and complete every task to the best of your ability.
You constantly push yourself to get more done in less time by attacking your work with intensity.
You ask for help when you need it, own up to your mistakes, and put the needs of your colleagues above your own ego.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a highly competitive base salary. Helium offers full medical and dental coverage and currently covers up to 90% of medical premiums for employees. We offer a retirement account, $100,000 in life insurance for every employee, unlimited PTO, and all the Helium swag you could ever need. In addition, Helium is known for its’ fun and collaborative work environment, and all the Mario Kart and Ping Pong you could ever want.
Come join a dedicated but fun-loving team and help us improve the SEO industry one client at a time!