This internship will start on September 11th for the Fall semester of 2023 and will be accepting applications until August 15th, 2023.
As a company that caters to K-12 schools, we are passionate about providing students job opportunities. We are looking for college students who are interested in solving real world problems alongside our software development team. This is a great first-time unpaid internship opportunity with a commitment of 10-20 hours a week. You will turn classroom knowledge and theory into practice while gaining mentorship from an experienced professional.
- Assist senior project managers in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
- Obtain weekly project statuses from all team members.
- Learn and use project management software while implementing and improving project management mechanisms.
- Prepare, research, and assist in project documentation.
- Organize and schedule team meetings.
- Identify all project planning criteria including scope, risks, constraints, deadlines, and costs.
- Provide consistent updates and measure the project performance to suggest areas of improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What Excellent Skills and Abilities Will You Possess?
- Great communicator
- Enjoy working with others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Knows how to have fun and work at the same time
- Be energetic!
What Do We Require of You?
- Current enrollment as a university undergraduate. You must provide school documentation that credits/hours will be received for this internship.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
What Are Our Values?
- Carry passion.
- Desire excellence.
- Keep dreaming.
- Build community.
- Be Vivacious.
In alignment with our goal of continuing to create a diverse team, we are strongly encouraging candidates of color to apply.