Company: GE Vernova
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm EST
Location: 1 River Road, Schenectady NY 12345
Position: Blade Repair Project Manager
Compensation: $40-$50/hour (Based on experience)
Benefits: Med/Den/Vis, 401K, PTO, and Paid Holidays
This position will be for a Blade Repair Project Manager who is responsible for job prepping, Job closings & Project Support. This position will identify and analyze cost savings solutions through the implementation of load optimization strategies at an operational level. Responsibilities will include creating Plan of Day (POD), Creating Service requests, Parts ordering/tracking, Analyzing/approving invoices, cost analysis on PODs and being the single point of contact for all customers.
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities:**
Job Prep –
• Creating Plan of days
• Creating Service Requests
• Parts ordering/Tooling
Job Close –
• Debrief hours/parts within 21 days of job completion
• Analyze/ Approve invoices, alert Project Managers with any discrepancies
• Perform job deep dives based off PODs to reflect accurate costs on jobs out of standard
Project Support –
• Support field teams and project managers to hit standard cycle times
• Be the single point of contact for the customer on all project matters and represent GE Wind Energy in front of customers (internally) as required on all project related issues and question
• Participate in process & quality improvement and business initiatives and provide feedback on lessons learned to other departments
• Documentation of process and work instructions
• Ensure safe, compliant, and successful execution of all project obligation
• Coordinate and perform administrative activities as per relevant PM processes, including developing of project budgets, track site activities, manage component deliveries, indirect purchases, manpower levels, project schedules, Invoicing, bank/payment guarantees, requisitions, documentation requirements etc.
• Provide daily job status updates to customers and internal stakeholders; as well as; daily job cost estimating to support transactional billing cycling reduction, and Cost and margin reviews
• Support parts planning and forecasting of major components ensuring supply is aligned with demand and working cross functionally to improve delivery of components.
• Lead cross-functional teams and be fully responsible for project schedule, budget and profitability
• Represent the customer to GE Wind (internally) for project specific issues
• Deliver on return to service and cost metrics for all major component exchanges being program managed, including debriefing of parts and labor.
**Required Qualifications & Experience:**
• 4+ years of Project Management
• Able to connect and communicate across all levels of internal colleagues/stakeholders.
• Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel, Moderate Proficiency in all other MS Office programs; Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Project Management)
• Working knowledge of RACES & Iprocurement
• Capability to learn new software quickly and integrate knowledge into solutions
• Ability to multitask in a demanding work environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
• Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to handle high pressure, time sensitive issues
• Exceptional planning, organizing and follow-up skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, both proactive and reactive
• A self-starter, passion for improvement, and desire to learn
• Good oral and written communication skills
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.