Who We Are:
Stratton and Bratt is the largest privately held landscaping company in the region, creating and managing beautiful landscapes for clients ranging from large commercial properties and regional parks, to high-end residential homes. We are one of the few elite firms in the nation with the experience and ability to handle very large-scale projects both in the United States and abroad. Founded in 1967, Stratton & Brätt is now in its 44th year of creating stunning landscapes using sustainable practices.
We love our employees and treat them like family, they enjoy many benefits including health insurance and contributing to numerous company awards for quality performance and environmental improvement.
What we are looking for:
The Construction Superintendent must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of civil construction to include underground utility installation, operating equipment, demolition, structural soil placement, grading and compaction, concrete, site layout and elevations, scheduling, budget control, management and coordination of employees and subcontractors, interfacing with customers, inspectors, testing agencies, architects, etc. Candidates must also require minimal supervision while directing multiple crews performing multiple aspects of the project simultaneously in a safe and profitable manner. The Construction Superintendent must also attend to and complete all paperwork and administrative requirements related to the job while creating and maintaining a professional job atmosphere
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of civil construction.
- Able to coordinate all daily preventative maintenance on company equipment.
- Able to shoot grades and perform site layout.
- Able to read civil , electrical, site, structural, irrigation, and landscape plans and specifications
- Proficient knowledge of civil, site, electrical, structural, irrigation and landscape construction standards.
- Ensures that projects are kept on schedule and on budget.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years’ experience in civil construction
- 3+ years in management.
- Possess a valid driver's license and be insurable through the company's insurance.
- Able to interact with owners, city officials, subcontractors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner on a daily basis.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate and hold others accountable.
- Ability to see the big picture and coordinate the efforts to bring the project to completion in a safe, efficient, profitable manner.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance