Our client (a world leading hedge fund) seeks an Associate to join their Renewable Energy Investments team.
- Develop and validate financial models and perform SWOT analysis to optimize returns on renewable investments
- Assist deal managers in negotiating the final legal documentation for transactions related to renewable investments
- Oversee third-party deliverables throughout the deal process
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in financial modeling and project finance transactions within the renewable energy sector
- Exceptional skills in presenting, communicating, and organizing information
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams on various projects