Whitetail Club is the premier private community in the Pacific Northwest. The allure of this hidden gem in McCall, Idaho stems from the natural luxuries of the area, which are at once action-packed and serene. Seasons here present their own prospects for adventure and relaxation— from thrilling ski runs lauded by National Geographic to ancient hot springs. We invite you to experience luxury on the edge of the wild. This four-season hideaway offers a mountain retreat that embodies the spirit of the destination – peaceful, authentic and vibrant. Offering exclusive access to Whitetail Club’s Andy North-designed golf course, lauded among Golfweek magazine's 'Best Resort Courses.
This Departmental Culture is a Family oriented one; where you are supported by your teammates, we inspire and empower our teammates to create exceptional experiences for our members and property owners. The fun part, is you get to join in the quarterly Carne Asada BBQ! Our Full-Time employees enjoy many benefits; we offer a Competitive Salary, Free Shift Meals, Employee Golf and Fitness area, as well as Affordable Housing, Referral Bonus Program, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/ AD&D, 401K (match) and much, much more!
- “DEPENDABLE” is the word that your friends say describes you!
- You are eager to learn, enjoy working in teams and love being outdoors.
- You are energetic, hard-working and look to make things better.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Perform general landscape maintenance for all Whitetail Club property including our exclusive Members’ homes.
- Operate small machinery and walking equipment for edging, trimming and mowing.
- Complete fertilizer applications on turf and planted areas.
- Safely operate utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris; ie: sod cutter, trencher and/or tamper for routine projects.
- Possess the ability to operate dump trucks and tractors for hauling purposes preferred but not required.
- Operate equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
- Maintain flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
- Incorporate safe work practices in job performance.
- Attend staff meetings.