Position Title: Robotic Process Automation Engineer
Overview: As a Robotic Process Automation Engineer you will be working on automating payment processes across multiple payment portals. The successful candidate will work closely with the operations team and Product Managers to understand the payment workflow and automate the same using Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including design, development, and testing.
- Understand and use the existing products, framework, tools, technologies, and computer languages, applied to the current tasks.
- Translate automation requirements into actual implementation.
- Research new ways of automatization collaborating with Product Teams
- Develop new features in partnership with direct Manager, Product Managers, Product Delivery, and other departments.
- Maintain and update the existing software as requirements change.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide technical support in different environments.
- Provide a ready-to-install package for deployments to Production
Skills & Abilities:
- Basic Programming Skills.
- Python; knowing Java would be a plus.
- Web Development.
- MySQL, or other SQL DBs.
- Knowledge of Selenium or similar tool will be a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and decision-making skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science.
- Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Self-starter, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Strong Drive, Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Exudes a commitment to Personal & Professional Development
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard indoor office setting; exposure to computer screens.
Requires repetitive motion. Substantial movements/motions of the wrists hands, and/or fingers. Sufficient mobility to work in an office setting; stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; operate office equipment including use of a computer keyboard, mouse, scanner and other tools as needed.
See in the normal vision range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without corrections.
Company Profile: One Inc provides insurers with the capability to give their customers what they expect: choice, control, convenience, and continuity. That’s the strength derived from the Power of One™ - a cohesive and seamless experience for both inbound and outbound digital insurance payments.
The One Inc Digital Payments Platform combines multi-channel digital communications with electronic payment processing and disbursement, creating a frictionless premiums and claims payments experience. As one of the fastest growing digital payments platforms in the insurance industry, One Inc manages billions of dollars per year in premiums and claims payments.
Based in Folsom, CA - One Inc offers a competitive salary, and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, stock options, commitment to a solid work/life balance, and a policy of promoting from within whenever possible.
One Inc is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all EEOC legislation in each jurisdiction it operates in.