ROCKSTAR LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE CREW MEMBER
Are you searching for ways to provide for yourself or your family with a stable, year-round job where you’re appreciated? How about career advancement opportunities and being provided with the tools and training necessary to succeed alongside a team of talented over-achievers focused on leaving a meaningful impact on the world through building incredible spaces?
That’s what we’re about at High Prairie Landscape Group. We understand what it’s like to be frustrated with your job because we’ve had past bad experiences too. That’s why we aim to be different. No organization is perfect, but we work hard to get better and better every day.
As a Landscape Maintenance Crew Member, you would join an elite team who maintains and enhances luxury landscapes that you’ll be proud to show friends and family.
CAREER PATH OPTIONS
Your starting position will be based upon your current skills and will be re-assessed as your skills grow to reward you for gaining new talents. Possible positions and a career path within the Landscape Maintenance Crew Member team:
1. Beginner- Landscape Maintenance Tech (Come with work ethic and good attitude and we’ll train!)
2. Landscape Maintenance Lead Hand (Assistant to Crew Leader)
3. Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader 1
4. Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader 2
5. Garden Manager- Partial Crew Lead, Partial Account Manager
6. Future growth opportunities into potential Field Supervisors, Client Relationship Managers, etc. (As skills/needs align).
• Your starting position on this career path will be based on your skills at the time you start.
• Work with team-members maintaining luxury residential gardens, including: weeding, pruning, edging, mowing, trimming, plant protection programs, leaf removal, mulching, and any other tasks associated with landscape maintenance.
• Operate and maintain various tools and equipment as needed.
• Help keep your team truck, equipment, and clubhouse safe and clean.
• Assist other crews/divisions as needed dependent on schedule and season. May including holiday lighting, flower installation, etc.
• Additional leadership and skills congruent with the Career Path table as your position progresses. (Refer to Career Path table at interview.)
• Consistent attendance and capability to get to work. A valid driver’s license preferred.
• Ability to physically perform the required tasks to complete the job. This includes lifting up to 50 lbs
• Working in varying weather conditions.
• Ability to keep a good attitude and re-direct negative crew members.
• Speak, read, and write English for effective communication.
• Ability to learn company programs/apps on company provided smart devices.
• A good culture fit: Ethics, Teamwork, High Standards, Over-Achieving, and Serving Others
• Eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance after initial period of employment.
• Eligible for retirement account with up to a 4% company match after initial period of employment.
• A profit-sharing bonus system to reward the people who make the magic happen.
• Holiday pay for all employees after 60 days of employment.
• 5 day work week with occasional Saturdays during peak season. We pay overtime for anything over 40 hours.
• Vacation pay eligible after initial period.