Turnkey Sales Executive - Lighting and Energy Services
We have been contracted by a National ESCO dedicated to delivering high-quality, managed solutions to commercial and industrial customers to identify a Sales Executive focused on selling turnkey energy solutions. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality and proven success selling lighting and controls to national and regional commercial and industrial customers.
- Demonstrated success in a B2B field sales role focusing on lead generation and building a book of business.
- Strong sales background with formal hunter sales training.
- Proven talent as an A Player Producer, consistently achieving exceptional results.
- Proficient understanding of sales metrics and the ability to develop successful strategies.
- Ability to work at high bandwidth, thriving in a fast-paced environment while effectively multitasking.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B technical sales, including managing complex sales opportunities.
- Proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Familiarity with CRM software solutions, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience in the lighting industry.
- Proven track record in hunting, prospecting, navigating complex deals, and independently closing successful deals.
This position offers a strong compensation package and uncapped commission. Join a team of high-performing professionals and make an impact in a challenging and rewarding sales environment.
We are Executive Recruiters with a proprietary search methodology dedicated to bringing people together in the Lighting, Controls, IoT, EV Charging, and Cleantech Industries.
We are most successful in placing EVP, VP, Director, Manager, and Key Individual Contributors within the Sales, Product Management, Business Development, and Engineering disciplines with Industry Titans to Leading Edge Start-Ups.
Visit www.ESPprosearch.com for additional opportunities. Connect on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @ESPprosearch to remain current on our latest opportunities.
Director of Recruiting
ESP PROSEARCH, LLC
M: (954) 600-7459
P: (786) 573-9273