Job Type: Full-time.
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000
Who can be a successful RevLocal Sales Representative?
- You have enjoyed success hunting new business from leads and prospects you generate yourself
- You possess confident closing skills and know how and when to ask for a sale
- You’re energized by engaging several small business owners on a daily basis from a wide-variety of industries
- You’re equally comfortable meeting with customers on-location or interacting with them virtually
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to surpass goals and can dust yourself off after a setback
If that sounds like you, RevLocal might be just the company for you!
At RevLocal, we’ve been on a mission to revolutionize the digital marketing industry since 2010. With a focus on “local first” approach, we provide personalized digital marketing solutions to small & mid-sized businesses and multi-location brands across the U.S., and we’re just getting started!
As a Google Premier Partner, we’re in the rare top 3% of Google Partners distinguished by outstanding client growth and client retention, among other factors. Our Sales Representatives help local businesses grow by providing proven digital marketing products.
Our Sales Representatives earn base compensation in addition to uncapped commissions and bonuses. Top performers can qualify for incentive trips and other rewards.
- First year Sales Representatives can expect to earn $70,000 - $90,000
- Top performers in their first year can earn $100K+
- Second year and beyond: our President’s Club performers earn $150K+
What does success look like?
- Using your own prospecting strategy, you will reach out to 100-150 potential customers a week. This will include door-knocking, over the phone cold-calling, and networking events.
- You will set 15 new appointments a week, run 10 initial demos, and 5 follow up demos in the field with local customers.
- Following our proven method, you should expect to close 3-5 sales a month.
- You will have the flexibility of planning your work and balancing your own calendar between your field obligations and work from your home office.
How does RevLocal invest in my success?
- Base compensation, new customer incentives, and uncapped commissions
- Full medical, dental, and vision within 60 days
- 401K with matching program after 30 days
- Award-winning culture built on human values: Be Real, Go Beyond, Help Someone
- Monthly employee recognition and awards
- Opportunities for exciting sales incentives and trips based on performance
We have seen many inspiring success stories through hiring people from a wide variety of sales backgrounds and previous industry experience. The secret sauce has always been found in resilient and gritty people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in.
Want to see a day-in-the-life? Click Here
Want to check out our service offerings? Click Here
If you can sell, we can teach you how to sell Digital Marketing!
Look at what many of our Sales Representatives were doing before finding their home at RevLocal:
- Account Executives or Outside Sales Reps
- Territory Managers or Route Salespeople
- Door-to-Door Sales or Canvassers
- Business Development Reps or Lead Generators
- Field Marketers or Direct Marketers
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile, current auto insurance