Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oil seeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift(s) Available: 1st
Sign On Bonus: $2000
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets
- Providing a high level of customer service by being courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as engaging with team members
- Administrative work including running daily reports, balancing statements, and coordinating cross-checks of scale equipment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold,dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays with advance notice
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Basic experience troubleshooting various mechanical components and systems.
- Experience working in a production related work.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet