• 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, implementation and
testing of Client/Server Applications, Web Based Applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Object oriented programming Concepts.
JDBC, Struts, LDAP, JSF, Spring, JavaBeans, JMS, XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS,
AngularJS, Bootstrap, Prime Faces, UML, Oracle, SQL, MVC architecture.
Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Ajax, JQuery,
Servlets, Custom Tag Handlers and Business components such as EJB, JMS,
and Web Services.
• Involved in Agile methodology and Waterfall model with respect to the successful development of the projects.
Involved in design sessions, did analysis on requirements, participated
in task break downs and estimations sessions, assigned tasks to myself
and team members, participated in daily scrum, bi-weekly Sprint end
review and retrospect meetings.
• Played Scrum poker to properly assess the tasks and assigned work hours accordingly based on the inputs from team members.
Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Design for developing
system in UML using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
• Good working experience with web/applications servers Apache Tomcat 7.0.37, JBoss 5.0, WebLogic 11g/12c.
• Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools like Adobe Flex SDK, JSF, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
Proficient in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based
applications using Struts, JSF, and Spring (including web flow)
• Good experience in writing SQL Statements, stored
procedures Functions, Triggers and Cursors for database transactions and
Expertise in Query optimization.
• Experienced in design and connectivity of the Database using Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
• Good working knowledge in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT, Stash, and Team Foundation Server.
• Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse, GGTS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD) and Web Logic Workshop to develop dynamic web applications.
• Good working knowledge on JUNIT, SPOCK, TestNG, Jmeter and SOAP UI.
• Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning information on the server console.
• Developed ANT and Maven scripts for dependency management and to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
• Experience in using tools like JIRA, Redmine, and Quality Center for updating development tasks.
Strong experience in Understanding Business Applications, Business
Dataflow and Data relations from them. Exceptional ability to quickly
master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional problem
solving, strong programming abilities and a keen client need assessment
• Expertise in designing Relational Database Management
Systems using Oracle 10g/9i /8i/7i, IBM DB2 8.1/7.2, DB2 for z/OS, MySQL
5.0, SQL Server 7.0.