The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will have an expertise in Google Analytics and either Programmatic Advertising or Paid Search Advertising to lead our pharmaceutical marketing efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and support customer engagement across various digital channels. Based on expertise you will also own the specific channel (programmatic or paid search) across the US business. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify target audiences, develop messaging and content, and analyze campaign performance to optimize future marketing efforts.
This a full time, exempt, remote role tied to the Chesterbrook, PA office reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with the brands overall marketing goals and objectives for your brand.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including brand marketing, sales, and medical affairs, to ensure digital marketing efforts are integrated with other marketing and sales initiatives.
- Manage the development and execution of email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, paid advertising, and other digital marketing channels.
- Lead GA reporting and subsequent tagging strategy across brands.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance metrics to track success and identify areas for improvement for your assigned brand.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory guidelines to ensure compliance in all digital marketing efforts.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing budget and allocate resources to maximize ROI for your channel across brands (Programmatic Advertising, or Paid Search Advertising).
- Minimum of 7 years of digital marketing experience, preferably with at least 3 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, and paid advertising, with a specific expertise in Google Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, or Paid Search Advertising.
- Experience leading and managing a team of digital marketing specialists with expertise in Google Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, or Paid Search Advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful digital marketing campaigns that drive results with a specific focus on Google Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, or Paid Search Advertising.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and report on campaign performance metrics, with a specific focus on Google Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, or Paid Search Advertising.
- Expertise in Google Analytics 4 and GTM.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.