We are in a new industrial revolution. Access to manufacturing analytics has transformed from a luxury to a necessity for running a thriving factory. Labor shortages, increased material costs, fragile supply chains, rising global demand, and more advanced product designs mean it’s more important than ever for manufacturers to be agile and efficient. Leading manufacturers partner with Oden Technologies to leverage data in their day-to-day operations, enabling them to excel in this highly competitive and ever-evolving landscape.
One of the driving forces behind this change is the challenge of hiring and retaining front-line staff, as the industry often faces annual turnover of over 70%. Knowledge transfer and training are impeded by fragmented and siloed manufacturing data. We are revolutionizing the way plant-floor staff access and use data, helping workers become domain experts and high performers, faster.
Our manufacturing analytics solution aggregates and translates billions of data points generated in production into actionable intelligence for engineering and operations teams. With Oden, they gain unprecedented insights that drive a rapid and impactful decision-making process. No longer do they need to rely on IT, analysts, or data scientists—our solution empowers front-line teams to make independent, data-driven decisions. This democratizes decision-making,fosters a better working environment for front-line staff, and saves millions of dollars worth of wasted material, energy, and time per factory every year
Join a team solving real, impactful, and challenging problems. Let's shape a future where manufacturers and their front-line teams are equipped with the tools and knowledge to thrive in this new era of industry.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative at Oden, you will be the first point of contact for our prospective customers, the first impression of the company, and a key component behind Oden’s growth. You will connect quickly with several levels within an organization by matching their company strategy and challenges to Oden’s value proposition to drive generation of new business.
Oden is looking for a skilled, high-energy professional who has excelled in B2B BDR roles and thrives in quickly developing new relationships. Ideally, a candidate who also has a strong interest in expanding and leading business development teams. You have sound business acumen, ability to create and manage outcome based processes, and natural sales instincts. You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player with a track record of success. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and helping create meaningful change for our growing organization.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Generate qualified new business opportunities to fuel our sales team
- Prospect and lay the foundation for a strong, lasting relationship at each customer
- Conduct thoughtful, high-level conversations with executives and decision makers
- Work closely with Marketing and Account Executives to develop account-specific engagement strategies and feedback to iterate messaging to strengthen our value and differentiation
- Research target accounts that align with our go-to-market strategy
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and new revenue
- At least 2 years of success in B2B SaaS as a Sales Development Representative or similar
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Creative and inquisitive by nature, comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with manufacturing is a plus
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a new business from the ground up
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- Have a strong growth mindset and are always striving to seek ways to improve
- Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- An opportunity to build lasting, collaborative relationships with visionary C-level clients in the manufacturing, Industry 4.0, and AI spaces
- A solution that is disrupting the manufacturing industry and changing the way manufacturers use data to improve.
- A world class solution that drives over 200% net dollar retention with existing customers.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Best in class tech stack: Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Zoominfo, 6Sense.
- An incredible team across sales, marketing, customer success, solutions, product, engineering, & data science to help you deliver value to manufacturers.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.