Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. As a Surveyor, you will be our primary point of contact on the ground and integrally involved with the entire process of helping customers go solar. Surveyors must be responsible and able to manage their own schedule to ensure that all necessary tasks are followed through on, with minimal outside management. This position requires availability of 40-45 hours a week, M-Sat. Hours do vary, but 20 hours of work a week is guaranteed.
Blue Raven Solar
- 2021 Best Places to Work (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Top 100 CEOs in America – Ben Peterson (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Best Companies for Career Growth (Comparably)
- 2020 Most Customer-Friendly Company (Best in Biz)
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks daily.
- Conduct solar site assessment for prospective customers using a smart phone and provided surveying equipment. Surveys must be completed, and information uploaded in a timely manner.
- Turn on solar system once installation is complete and collect customer feedback.
- Starting hourly pay rate of $19-21 per hour, depending on experience
- Full benefits- medical, dental vision, 401k, etc.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Extremely high growth potential
- Must communicate with supervisors and follow directions to complete assigned tasks
- Must be comfortable climbing a step ladder and working in an attic (attic work may involve high temperatures and small spaces).
- Applicants must weigh less than 250lbs to comply with safety requirements
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Possession of a smart phone with working camera
- Ability to lift, climb, balance, stoop, and kneel
- Ability to use hand tools