Role: Software Developer
Location: Frisco, TX 75034
Duration: 04 Months Contract to Hire
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for creation of coded presentation layer deliverables
· Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities
· Adheres to and assists others in adhering to design and programming standards.
· Participates in code reviews and pairing.
· Works collaboratively with Product Management and Customer Experience designers to develop applications that can be tested easily and will perform well under a variety of network conditions
· Champions adherence to best practice development methodologies
· Participates in scoping and planning work
· Troubleshoots and debugs application code and responding to modification requests
· Create necessary technical documentation
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
· 3+ years of AngularJS and Angular Front end development, including
· Linters and code quality tools (JSLint, JSHint, etc.), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), and Web Components libraries and tools.
· 4+ years of proven track record in presentation layer development, including ASP.Net Development. C#,OOP, web forms, MVC,, Angular Visual Studio, Source control (SVN, GIT, TFS),SOAP and RestFul Web Services.
· Experience in Entity.
· Have knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, DDL; hands-on experience with databases like SQL.
· Experience with working on large-scale data-driven applications
· Understanding of SAAS application design and implementation
· Experience with BDD and JS unit testing frameworks
· Experience developing loosely coupled applications
· Deep experience of back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
· Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
· Familiarity with development methodologies (Agile / Waterfall).
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well within a team environment. Bias towards mentorship and skill-building.
· Self-Motivated with strong delivery focus.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems is preferred