Logik.io is hiring a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). We are a new startup run by successful entrepreneurs that have built and sold technology companies to both Oracle and Salesforce. We are ready to build another great business and need your help. Our company is looking to hire a SDET who is passionate about their craft and hungry to learn. This individual will join our family at the beginning to help us build something incredible and join the fun of creating a best in class cloud product. We offer full benefits, salary and equity, great development tools and your choice of a PC or Mac.
The role of the SDET will be to develop automation tests for our automation suite. They will have the choice of testing tools to use and will work closely with an established software engineering team in Chicago. You will be expected to work autonomously at times and will be a subject matter expert when it comes to automation testing.
- Design, create and implement automation tests in various toolsets (Playwright, Jmeter, JUnit, etc.)
- Execute functional, integration and regression testing plans and scripts
- Work closely with engineers and product owners locally
- Log, track and document bugs discovered during testing as well as gather all necessary information
- Document, analyze and communicate results of functional testing
- Help train other employees on automation testing in the future
- Experience with Jmeter and Playwright
- Familiarity with Java or any other programming language
- Understanding of SDLC and tools such as Sprints and Jira
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Ideally come from a development background in both frontend and backend testing
- Possess great Problem solving skills and have a Go-Getter attitude