We are looking for a reliable crew member to help us complete rooftop and ground mounted solar projects in the Des Moines area. Do you have construction experience? Hard worker? Join a company that pays for performance and good values!
Raise after successful 30 days. Show up, work hard, get paid. Easy.
Compensation + Benefits:
- No experience Crew Members start between $37,500 and $40,000 a year guaranteed
- Bi-weekly and monthly bonuses start after successful 30 day review
- Benefits after 1 month: Medical, dental, vision, disability, etc
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Company Holidays
- 401k + company match
- W2 employee
- Various growth opportunities
- Construction or manual labor experience
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Communicate well via your smartphone
- Provide your own basic hand tools
- Work with your team to install the racking system and solar panels on residential roofs and ground mounted systems
- Maintain a high quality of installation resulting in a consistently high inspection pass rate
- Help to prepare and clean trucks for installs happening the next day making sure everything is neat and organized
- Service customer solar systems as needed (service orders)
- Maintain high levels of safety for yourself and your fellow crew members
- Live the Skyline Values
- Professionally communicate with customers and all internal Skyline team members
- Work at heights and on steep roofs
- Lift 50 lbs frequently, lift 70+ lbs occasionally
- Work outdoors in wide range of weather conditions and at heights
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders and work in confined spaces
- Stand for 6-10 hours per day
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
ABOUT SKYLINE SOLAR: At Skyline Solar we strive to be the best version of ourselves personally and professionally every day. Our culture is driven by our values and we are very proud of the humble, hungry, problem-solving, caring, and collaborative SkyFam we are building. We operate in Iowa, Colorado, Wyoming, Wisconsin and Utah.
To learn more about the SkyFam, check us out at skylinesolarpower.com
Skyline Solar participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 Information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.