Job Description – Solar Installer
PROSOLAR is looking to hire entry level and skilled solar electrical system installers. Ideal candidates are motivated team players with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and master all aspects of installing PV solar systems.
*Employee Referral Bonus Program*
Refer qualified candidates and if they get hired we will offer a bonus up to $500.00 per hire.
Primary responsibilities to perform project installations include:
- Will consist of working on residential rooftops as well as installing ground mounted systems.
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards.
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, map out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Assembly of mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Verify structural attachment in attic. (This includes tight spaces)
- Do all and any electrical work needed to connect the solar system to the electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, methodology and safety.
- Perform PV system service as required