This position is coming soon!
There is an upcoming opening for a Solar Installer position in an amazing and growing home energy company.
The Installer will provide support to the lead installer/Foreman of the installation team and endure the completion of installation of all solar array/systems. It is the responsibility of every installer to ensure safe work practices for the installation team.
• Pre-assemble job components
• Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware.
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system.
• Cleanup of job sit
• Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety.
• Valid driver’s license, preferred.
• Experience with the safe use of hand-held and power tools
• Previous experience in PV installations, roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred.
• Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC preferred.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. and must be comfortable standing and working on rooftops.
• Must be able to move and climb a ladder from vehicle to each property.
• Work on various roof types and heights which include but are not limited to steep roofs, metal roofs, comp shingle, tile, etc.
• Must be able to use hand tools, adhere to company safety policies and procedures, including the ability to identify and report safety hazards, and the ability to encourage others to work safely.
• Must be physically able to enter into and work in attics.
• Climb stairs, bend at the knees, twist, reach and be on both feet for extended periods of time.
• Walk for long periods of time.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move or assemble objects.
• While looking forward, see objects or movements that are off to the side.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
• Work in multiple weather conditions which include but are not limited to, wet weather, snow, extreme heat.
• Understand the speech of another person.
• Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
County Comfort Home Solutions specializes in Heating & Cooling, Insulation, Energy Audits & our newest addition, Electric.
With a push for going green, all electric HVAC systems have been in high demand, which pushed us to expand our company to suit our needs as well as our customers. We have affiliations with Contractor Nation, Dr. Energy Saver, Attic Systems Insulation and for the past 4 years have been a top installer of heat pump systems for ConEdison.
Join our family owned & operated County Comfort Team!
Check out our reviews, let our customers vouch for us!
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.