The Solar Installer will work together with other members of the install team to complete the assigned project in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
� Indoor as well as outdoor year-round in varying weather conditions and temperatures
� Must be willing and able to work in attics, crawl spaces, basements, roofs of varying heights and pitches, trenches
� Work hours will vary depending on project size and complexity
- Employees will conduct themselves in a professional respectful manner and maintain a neat, clean professional appearance at all times.
- Communicate with the Warehouse Tech to ensure all installation supplies necessary for the day's install are accounted for and stocked in the truck.
- Ensure work truck is maintained in a clean and organized fashion at all times
- Report any and all vehicle deficiencies to the Fleet Manager in a timely manner
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment with attention to detail
- Observe all safety guidelines at all times
- Complete all required documentation, including pictures and reports, and upload daily
- Complete system installation according to plan sets and in compliance with established industry code
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time