This position is for a Solar Installer on the Devlin Energy install crew supporting the Western Massachusetts area.
Responsibilities of the Solar Installer include, but are not limited to:
- Comfortable on roof & ladder (required)
• Installing Solar Panels on Roof Tops and documenting all steps for close out process
• Installation of Solar Electrical Systems, Ground Mount Systems, and Battery Systems to the top quality and code compliance.
• Assist the crew with planning and management of quality solar electric installations.
• Help organize and train other installers to assist and operate on your crew independently without oversight.
• Organize and assist with project loading to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive on the job sites
• Responsible to plan crew daily installations and job site safety.
• Maintaining tools and trucks in excellent condition.
• Organize and execute installations with general site preparation and clean up.
• Properly organize all parts job site preparation in advance with the office.
• Complete all project close out including, but not limited to photo upload, as-builts, portal close outs.
• Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
• Handling all electrical common practices, design, and International/Residential Building code requirements on site.