About the Opportunity
The Solar Installer is responsible for organizing, managing and installing photovoltaic systems from beginning to end, working with field personnel to complete the project with the highest level of safety, quality, efficiency and conformance to the original plans and specifications, on time and within budget.
- Prepare customer's homes for solar systems.
- Lead a team of solar installers.
- Assemble and install solar systems.
- Test installed systems for desired performance.
- Install roof and ground mounts.
- Confirming proper inventory has been pulled for installations
- Proper layout, assembly, and installation of systems
- Documentation of completed jobs
- Carpentry tasks as needed
- Safety training and additional install training as needed
- Ensure a safe work environment through safe work practices for the entire installation team
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be comfortable climbing ladders.
- Be comfortable using PPE while working on customer roofs.
- Have at least 3 years of solar installation experience.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years of successful solar installation experience
- 2 years of excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize and resolve multiple issues on multiple projects under demanding schedule constraints.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform job functions for quality assurance - this includes but is not limited to: Climbing ladders/ stairs, work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop/ attic environment, work on rooftops with various pitched surfaces, lift 50 - 70 lbs., move any/all equipment as needed such as ladders, tools, etc., work in extreme environments (i.e. hot/cold weather, hot/cold attics and homes), operate office equipment including computers to determine the accuracy of work performed.
- W2 full time
- Competitive Compensation based on experience paid weekly
- Competitive PTO and Holiday schedule (Including your birthday!)
- 401K and Matching
- Defined, merit-based career path.
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Solana Recruitment and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. Solana. Recruitment and all of our clients follow the U.S. Equal Opportunity policies regarding Coronavirus and Covid-19 policies.
Solana Recruitment is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Solana Talent Group and all our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Solana Talent Group is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
About Solana Talent Group.
Solana Talent Group is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.