- Assist in wiring solar array/system (AC and DC).
- Layout and assemble PV systems
- Assemble mechanical solar racking, attachments, hardware and supports
- Assist in wire pulling and other DC work as necessary
- Test, inspect, and activate systems to verify functionality.
- Demonstrate system functionality and performance with customers.
- Clean up job sites.
- Pull inventory for each installation job.
- Read and Interpret Plans and Schematics
- Abide by all local code requirements for NEC, IBC, IFC
- Adhere to communication and job closeout documentation and procedures
- Use a courteous and professional demeanor onsite
- Work towards certifications and maintain appropriate certifications
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must be an extension of Streib Culture and Core Values
- Dedication to learning, expanding knowledge, and continuous improvement
- Comfortable working at heights
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Understanding of the project life cycle and the Streib Way
- Quick learner and must stay current with latest product offerings
- Proficient with Windows and IOS software
- OSHA 10 – required within 60 days of employment
- Must be willing to work on rooftops, attics and in outdoor conditions.
- 401k match
- Medical, dental & vision, life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays