"You've worked for the rest...now work for the best!"
Trinity Solar...recognized by NJ Biz as one of the top 250 private companies in 2022.
Trinity Solar...recognized as a top 2022 Solar Contractor by Solar World.
Trinity Solar...ranked as one of the top installers in the nation by Solar Power World!
The Solar Installer will be responsible for assembling and installing solar photovoltaic (PV) modules to roofs, or other structures, in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation of solar modules to code and specifications.
- Identify safety hazards, proper orientation, module layout, solar access and structural integrity.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements; Identify and resolve any deficiencies in system installation or materials.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system installation including photographs, location diagrams for arrays and equipment, and existing site features. Submit all documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat and orderly job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of electrical training or experience is preferred.
- Good mechanical skill set, such as: working with hands, tools, climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching, etc.
- Work safely on roofs for extended periods of time; ascend and descend ladders.
- Regularly lift and move up to 40 to 50 lbs.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance record.
- Arrange own transportation to office or job site (as specified by your supervisor).
What We Offer
Not just a career... but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy...
Comprehensive healthcare benefits which include:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employee assistance program
A generous PTO program
401k plan supported by a company match
Long term stability in a fast-growing industry
The satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
And Much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 2,600 team members and boasting over 90,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.