Join Meraki in continuing to move the world’s solar revolution forward, driving energy independence to new heights!
Meraki: Put your heart and soul into what you do, leaving a piece of yourself in your work.
As a nationally recognized, culture-first company, Meraki prides itself on creating life-altering opportunities for our Sales Reps, providing an environment for our employees to be empowered to embrace their own voice and ideas, and driving our clients towards environmental independence with our quality services.
Meraki curates a distinct working environment that enhances the client experience from the sale, to the installation, and the follow-up once services have been completed.
We are currently seeking a Solar Installer to join our Team in Orlando, FL.
The Solar Installer assists with the mechanical portion of residential solar installation by organizing, performing safety equipment placement, arraying layout, racking installations, and placing modules.
Scope of work:
- Follow required safety processes and procedures
- Confirm proper inventory has been pulled for installations
- Execute proper layout, assembly, and installation of solar systems
- Identify any potential hazards on the job site
- Interpret solar panel installation plans, follow engineering drawings to ensure the solar system is installed and wired to meet local and state code requirements.
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair solar systems, seal, and weatherproof solar installations
- Complete other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Must be 21 years or older with a valid drivers license and acceptable MVR
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions (heat and cold)
- Ability to work on rooftops (flat, angled, and sloped), crawl spaces, and attics
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly throughout shift
- Experience using power tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments
- Experience in roofing, electrical, and/or general construction, preferred
Meraki is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Meraki will only employ those who are legally authorized to work; we conduct e-verify. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation, drug screen, and MVR (if applicable). Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws for more information follow these links: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.