It is the primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Specialist to provide for all aspects of online development including social media, internet marketing, managing the hotel website content, web design and deployment of targeted email blasts. Duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices, and procedures. This is an on-site position. (No remote work).
Specific Job Functions:
· Reporting - Analyze Daily, Weekly and Monthly Online/Website/Social Reporting (revenue, time on site, traffic sources, etc.) to determine online sales trends and forecasts.
· Social Media Monitoring - Monitor property and competitor social media platforms to insure proper social growth and identify new avenues for the property to pursue.
· Website/App Auditing and Monitoring - Continually monitor the website and mobile app for any updates, copy and image errors, layout issues, etc.
· Artwork Creation - Create new artwork content for Food &Beverage, Sales, Wedding Chapel, Convention and Banquets, etc. for use on property and online on the website and social platforms.
· Affiliate Marketing - Work with affiliates to increase affiliate market share and drive new revenue to the property.
· Work as needed by the Senior Vice President of Communications and Digital Marketing Department, including various property photography and videography projects.
· Coordinate Charitable requests.
· Assists Public Relations and Ad Agency as needed.
· Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.