Semper Solaris is the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry. We offer Solar, Battery, Roofing and HVAC installation and service! Semper Solaris now has offices in Concord, Campbell, Sacramento, Fresno, Manteca, Bakersfield, Santa Fe Springs, Redlands, and San Diego. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top residential construction remodeling companies in California.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., and Employee Assistance Program
- Potential Bonus Opportunities and Career Path Opportunities for Top Performers!
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
Semper Solaris is looking for an organized and motivated Sr. Administrative Assistant. Under the general direction of the Executive Director of Customer Experience and Office Operations, the Sr. Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of customer service, project coordination, reporting, and data entry duties. The ideal candidate will be professional, detail oriented, efficient, motivated, energetic, coach-able and positive. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be a high-level problem solver and able to work well under pressure.
- Answer the department phone line, resolve issues, and direct calls to appropriate departments/individuals
- Process sales documents and review for accuracy
- Processes change orders, audit for discrepancies, and distribute to appropriate departments
- Proactively troubleshoot jobs in hold status and work with sales consultants and operations to move the job forward
- Follow up with sales managers on cancellation requests and exhaust all options to convert the project back to an active status
- Generate reports from Salesforce and format in Excel
- Takes inbound calls from Sales Consultants and troubleshoots Docusign and Salesforce issues
- Populates accurate data for sales consultant commission report
- Sets up new employees with Docusign accounts and cell phones
- Contacts customers with project updates
- Updates Salesforce projects accurately and follows up with sales consultants on missing project documentation/notes
- Works with finance providers to ensure efficient funding of projects
- Assists in coordinating office events such as holiday parties, potlucks, executive meetings, and birthday celebrations.
- Experience in the solar industry a plus
- Experience working in a project management capacity a plus
- Experience working in a call center a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Quickbooks, and Docusign a plus
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
This employer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.