Voted a top workplace in Atlanta, Bardi is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential HVAC and plumbing company. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating. Our team provides homeowners with 5-star residential services, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Bardi team has achieved significant growth and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team and celebrating our wins. The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting.
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match at 2%
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Braves season tickets
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 60 days.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst’s role will consist of managing Bardi’s online presence and touchpoints. This includes management of paid media campaigns, conversion tracking and attribution, and owned channels. The role will play an integral part in guiding our digital marketing efforts and demands a forward-thinking, agile, and dynamic professional capable of managing various projects, adjusting to daily challenges, and consistently tailoring our digital marketing strategies, while ensuring brand consistency, to meet the demands of each line of business. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a genuine passion for marketing are crucial for success in this role.
· Integrate data across multiple digital channels.
· Measure effectiveness on performance KPIs and ROI.
· Staying up to date with the latest best practices and technology to uncover deep insights and make recommendations on marketing tactics or improvements.
· Develop and run Google GA4, Ads, SEO, PPC, & LSA while monitoring cost per lead within budget.
· Develop and run Bing/Yahoo SEO, and PPC while monitoring cost per lead within budget.
· Monitor SEO and user engagement to find ways to increase organic traffic, engagement, and conversion rates.
· Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Develop and run social media ads within budget.
· Pull Reports from ServiceTitan for monthly reporting.
· Collaborate with the Director of Marketing on campaigns.
· Manage the Bardi.com website.
· Manage Lead generation sites.
· 3-5+ years of experience (industry-related a plus).
· Experience with WordPress, Google GA4, and Excel a must.
· Basic knowledge of Graphic Design.
· Self-starter who is solution-oriented and takes ownership.
· Be a team player.
· Good time-management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000 - $90,000
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.