This position focuses on (but is not limited to) developing, testing, and documenting Java based applications and client/server systems. The successful candidate must be capable of working very independently and, at times, serving as a development technical leader as needed on certain projects.
• Local, Semi-Local -- Java Dev 10+yr, Tech Lead 3+years, Local, would relo, or wants to telecommute and lives w/i 180 miles of Madison, WI.
• Non-local -- Java Dev 12+ yrs, Tech Lead 3+years, Would relocate (no telecommute option)
• Java -- Web Solutions, Technical Lead Roles
• Documentation -- Requirements, Design, etc.
• Experience building and deploying large scale Java web applications
• Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in mainframe, midrange, Web and PC computing environments desirable; in-depth experience in one or more is critical
• Web server -- JBoss
• Seam, Apache/Tomcat, Java Servlet,
• Java -- ORM -- Hibernate
• Strong knowledge on current web technologies and SOA
• Web Standards (XML, SOAP, SAML)
• SQL Scripting
• DBMS -- MySQL
• Offshore -- Delivering via distributed teams (including offshore)
• Domain -- Insurance
• Domain -- Financial