The Landbanking Group (TLG) has been initiated as a moonshot project to revolutionise the way land is being valued and used by land stewards at a moment where ecosystem services are critical prerequisites for equitable, resilient and climate compatible prosperity and peace.
TLG is committed to the SDGs, the Paris Climate Agreement and the biodiversity targets of the High Ambition Coalition. It is a private, social-benefit company that brings together leading scientists, company builders, technology experts and investors.
Our mission is to completely transform the way we use land in these unprecedented times of accelerating climate change, mass extinction and social divide.
TLG will integrate various geospatial data sources and make use of the latest machine learning models for satellite imaging, carbon footprint and biodiversity analysis. Furthermore, metagenomics, open supply chain, and other relevant data enables us to develop digital twins of land plots, assess ecosystem quality, verify proof of impact and tokenize the claims so that they can be traded or bundled into tradable assets.
- Define a new asset class: You need to possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of (nature equity) assets, financial markets, structured finance, and accounting. Be able to effectively communicate the benefits and value propositions of our financial products to an fast evolving market and potential clients.
- Client Acquisition and Relationship Management: You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring customers in the finance sector, specifically investors, buyers, and OBFs interested in nature equity assets. Building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients will be a key aspect of your role.
- Go to Market Strategy and Execution: Develop and implement effective GTM strategies to target potential customers and achieve revenue targets and leverage your network in the financial sector. Actively participate in industry events, conferences, and other networking opportunities to expand your network and generate leads.
- Market Understanding: Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes in the finance sector. Facilitate market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Collaborate with internal teams, including science, marketing, and product development, to ensure a streamlined approach for GTM. Provide feedback and insights from the market to contribute to product development and marketing strategies.
- Financial Product Knowledge: In-depth understanding of assets and related financial products. Ability to apply knowledge to a completely new asset class and think out of the box.
- Fintech/Banking Experience: Practical experience in the fintech or banking sector, with an understanding of the latest trends, technologies, and regulations.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex financial information to clients. Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with clients.
- Results-Driven and Self-Motivated: Highly motivated, target-oriented individual with a passion to collaborate and win as a team. Ability to work as a self starter and take ownership of challenges at hand.
What's in it for you?
- Our culture strongly focuses on enabling and empowering team members so they can develop and grow in a positive environment.
- We offer more than a job : Fast growth and the possibility to shape the future of The Landbanking Group
- Peer recognition.
- Clear career growth and Market based compensation.
- Flexibility and Autonomy
TLG welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you feel this does perfectly describe you or at least to some relevant extent, we would be delighted to receive your application