SVP, Digital Marketing Strategy / Engagement Strategy Leader
Morristown, NJ - flexibility on remote work with some team meetings and client visits in-office and in tri-state area
Kada Recruiting is partnering with an innovative, industry-leading, independent medical communications agency, recruiting for a seasoned digital strategist and engagement expert to lead a team as an Engagement Strategy Leader. This forward-thinking team leader will have a holistic background in digital marketing, strategic problem solving, and experience tactical development for the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry.
If you enjoy building teams and developing market offerings and are up for new challenges, this could be the right environment for you.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and client partner in the planning of marketing and channel execution. You will also lead accounts, providing strategic counsel, acting as an internal and external expert on digital trends. Managing and mentoring direct reports on the digital team, you will help grow the company's offering with innovative new solutions and agency-proprietary innovations. You will also help drive agency business by enhancing existing relationships and building new ones.
- Ability to analyze business objectives and competitive landscape
- Experience developing multi-channel strategies and leveraging rich background in the digital marketing industry
- Agency experience including holding senior leadership positions
- Extensive pharmaceutical experience - well versed in consumer and HCP on-line behavior including online influencer outreach, online advertising and social media campaigns
- Be a pattern seeker and a dot connector
Working alongside account, creative, and executive leadership, the SVP, Digital Strategy will provide a clear point of view that outlines how our clients can best leverage new and traditional channels for the communication of brand message.
They will look for patterns through analytics, technology trends, audience insights and brand strategies and will connect the dots by architecting digital strategies influenced by client’s business and marketing objectives. Once a strategy has been determined, the SVP is also responsible for partnering with the account, creative and technology teams to ensure the strategy is effectively implemented.
- Pitch and win new business
- Work with internal teams and clients to challenge the status quo
- Help create and deliver projects that are innovative, note-worthy, and successful for clients
- Develop a unique POV that can be published based on unique data insights
- Stay abreast on new companies, vendors and tools in the industry
- Train others on digital tools and trends
- Build a team worthy of best-in-industry performance
About the Agency
Independent. Stable. Growing. 17 years in the making, this agency was started by a group of individuals that were ready to do it better. Better people, better creative, better relationships. Now with over a hundred people strong, they continue to grow and evolve.
As an independent agency that isn’t under-resourced, you’re sitting at the intersection of being able to do amazing work and lead a team of talented people to do the same. You’ll do this while not having the hassle of red tape and billable nonsense that often gets in the way of success.
Stability is a cornerstone of the business. They have not done layoffs in the history of the agency. They’re continuing to win more and more new business and have a structure to set the agency up for success. You don’t have to worry about living and dying by one client and knowing that the team that you have and continue to build is there for the long-haul.
Located in historic Morristown, NJ this top 100 MM&M agency believes that you can be anything you want to be and be a part of something great. With clients across multiple therapeutic areas and services across multiple areas (medical education, digital, promo, professional, managed care, etc), there is plenty of access and opportunity.
This is more than just another churn and burn agency. They believe people are not just their greatest asset, they are the most important asset worthy of protecting, developing and leading to success.