Genex Systems is seeking incumbent personnel at MSFC Huntsville Operations Support Center (HOSC) to support all phases of Ground Systems Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V). The successful candidate will help improve software safety, reliability, and quality for MSFC Ground Systems through effective applications of systems and software IV&V methods, practices, and techniques.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execution of software/system test plans and procedures to include:
- Assessing and reporting the technical correctness and completeness of systems/software;
- Generation of IV&V test metrics; and
- Verification of traceability of the test procedures to requirements.
- Development of cost, technical and schedule inputs to the integrated review of engineering changes.
- Develop test plans and procedures that address both hardware and software elements, and internal and external interfaces.
- Develop test and integration reports including as-run procedures, test metrics, and impact analysis of faults found.
- Ensure that COTS and Government provided software, both applications and operating systems, meet the HOSC-specific requirements and are compatible with existing applications and integrated systems.
- Ensure that unique databases (e.g., command and/or telemetry) are compatible with the HOSC systems that utilize these databases.
- Assess the overall quality of system/software products
- Evaluate compliance with development-process standards
- For upgrades to existing mission services and new systems: analyze, inspect, test, and demonstrate that all system .requirements and designs are implemented according to specification.
- Perform test and integration of systems to ensure the performance and functionality of the system on an equivalent or completely operational platform.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Systems Engineering and/or Software Testing expertise
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
- Knowledge of International Space Station (ISS) and Space Launch System (SLS) systems