SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.
The Systems Integration Analyst will develop integration services that transport and transform data objects across multiple systems using a suite of low-code development tools. The Integration and Middleware Support team is a dynamic group requiring an individual who can learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements. The desired candidate will have experience using traditional programming languages and knowledge of various supporting technologies such as JSON, XML and SQL.
- Designs, builds, tests and supports enterprise integration applications and services
- Develops data messaging formats according to internal standards and industry best-practices
- Manages and supports the infrastructure upon which integration applications run
- Installs, configures and supports software and toolsets associated with integration development
- Works with team members to proactively identify issues/risks and provide solutions
- Works with team members to deliver project artifacts such as technical requirements and design documents
- Performs design reviews and ensures adherence to build standards
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years experience at Level 1 and demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of 3 years experience at Level 2, is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
- Associate Analyst Level requires minimal experience; is somewhat competent in most job responsibilities.
- Analyst Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Associate Analyst Level; is fully competent in all job responsibilities.
- Senior Analyst Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Analyst Level; is highly competent in all aspects of job responsibilities; demonstrates ability to perform lead responsibilities.
- Understanding of technology-based solution architecture, design and development practices
- Experience in application programming/development
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), application messaging and web services
- Knowledge of XML and JSON data concepts
- Ability to work with business users and IT technical staff in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results
- TIBCO BusinessWorks
- TIBCO EMS
- TIBCO Hawk
- IBM MQ
Requisition ID: 15398
SRP currently offers a hybrid workplace, which allows employees whose jobs can be performed remotely, and who have sufficient technical capability, to telework up to three days per week. Although teleworking is available, all employees must live and work in Arizona. We are taking steps to protect the health and well-being of all team members, and by following a number of health and safety protocols, to reduce the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Salt River Project (SRP) recognizes diversity and inclusion as key drivers of innovation and growth, and seeks to attract a diverse employee base that reflects our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law. Ultimately, SRP aspires to fully apply the power of diversity and inclusion to build a more equitable and sustainable future for our customers, employees and community.
Drug/Alcohol Policy Statement
SRP is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors, customers, and the communities we serve. This commitment includes maintaining a work environment that is free from drugs and alcohol. Any candidate that tests positive for an illegal drug or unauthorized substance, including non-medical marijuana, during the pre-employment drug and alcohol screening will be disqualified from further consideration in the hiring process. Although marijuana is legal in the state of Arizona, SRP abides by federal laws where it remains illegal.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Parental leave
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance