Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Tax Technology Advisor will handle highly complex tax process, data and technology for the U.S. region and potentially global items. In this role, you will partner with tax teams to develop tax reporting strategy, including new legislative developments, make tax compliance more efficient, and use technology to enable decision making.
- Use technology to optimize tax compliance both for existing requirements and new legislative developments, including documentation of how the technology needs to be used.
- Drive continuous improvement in process and technology use in collaboration with tax managers.
- Develop technology visualization tools to enable decision making and monitor risk.
- Provide thought leadership to ensure consistent implementation of process improvement projects across all areas within tax.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience with tax reporting and accounting and configuration in current technologies
- Experience with technology solutions such as Corptax, Power BI, Tableau, Longview, SharePoint, Visio, Alteryx, and/or SAP
- Experience with developing process documentation such as standard operating procedures and job aids
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.