We are looking for 17+ year olds that need a part time or primary job with a future or anyone looking for a second income. We offer flexible hours whether you are in college, a parent that needs to be home for their kids after school or someone that just prefers specific days and hours. We promote from within and will train those that have no experience. We require candidates to be responsible, punctual, friendly and a good team member that works well with others. We open as early as 10am and close by 10:00pm on weekdays and 11:00 pm weekends. Come join our family as we are privately owned and operated, not a corporate bubble where your hard work goes unnoticed and not rewarded.
Our company is also looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Shift Manager to join our team. The Shift Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall smooth running of the business. During their shift, they must be able to communicate regularly with the restaurant's owner or General Manager, as well as other managers and employees. We're looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to balance multiple tasks while providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement business policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of the store.
- Monitor revenue and expenditures to meet budget goals.
- Supervise employees and train new hires.
- Ensure that expectations are met with respect to product quality and customer service.
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Interact with headquarters personnel during audits.
- Prepare weekly reports regarding store performance.
- Be a leader and mentor to employees.
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 2 years for Shift Manager
- No experience needed for entry level
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Quick service & fast food restaurant