The Technical Applications Analyst will engage directly with customers and help them resolve technical related issues. This role is focused on fulfilling the customer experience with exceptional service, resolve, and care. This is a full-time position. Working hours are primarily standard business hours (~90%), while some non-standard work hours (~10%) may be required for customer environment support.
- Support customers’ hosted/maintained environments by applying Enertia updates, managing SQL databases/maintenance plans, and by providing support for environment-related issues.
- Responsible for generating daily software updates via incident and build management system.
- Restore and manage copies of customers’ SQL databases in-house, and prep for internal Enertia use.
- Work customer tickets related to application maintenance, security setup, upgrade assistance, and IT/technical questions in general.
- Provide technical assistance to the team internally regarding the Enertia application and general IT.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Excellent customer service as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and daily tasks, and manage multiple responsibilities
- Preferred understanding of Enertia technical environment as well as application products and features.
- Basic/intro-level SQL skills regarding database administration and SQL jobs are a plus.
- Ability to work remote or in office if required.
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year application support experience in professional services industry: preferred with experience in technical-related support such as application updates/upgrades and user security
- Preferred 1+ year experience in SQL administration: manage and run provided SQL scripts, backup/restore databases, create and manage maintenance plans
- Preferred 1+ year of related IT experience in professional services industry
- Preferred experience managing a hosted/cloud application, with emphasis on AWS
- Preferred experience with Enertia Software: understanding the application environment/installation and basic Enertia security concepts
- Experience in upstream oil & gas industry would be beneficial but not required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.