- 10yrs+ experience in Civil / Structural Engineering or Marine Engineering on offshore or wind projects.
- Experience with time domain analysis methodology and software used in the integrated load assessment (ILA) between turbine OEM and Foundation Designer.
- Knowledge of wind foundation engineering and design methods and means of fabrication and installation offshore (standards, design, HSSE, certification) an asset.
- B.Sc degree or higher in Mechanical, Civil Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar. Professional engineering license preferred
- High energy, self-motivated, collaborative individual
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural context
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with team members and contractors in different locations and time zones
- Great oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to interface with other technical, commercial, and development teams.
- A high degree of organizational skills and ability to build knowledge and plans through investigation and outreach
Pay Range: $126,600 to $211,000 annually
Ability to travel every other month to a separate Atlantic Shores or parent office for 3-5 days at a time. Travel to fabrication sites, installation vessels and vendor offices.