- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of offshore wind energy production, demonstrated experience in onshore substation engineering, design, installation and commissioning
- Good analytical skills
- Team leadership
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel
- A high degree of organizational skills and ability to build knowledge and plans through investigation and outreach
- Ability to travel for 3-5 days at a time to coordinate with technical teams, perform site visits, attend conferences, or meet with partners as needed. Comfortable boarding vessels to visit offshore projects
During development phase of the project, about 85% of time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. Approximately 15% of the time is spent in the field nationally and internationally, visiting potential and existing projects, manufacturing yards, vendors and suppliers, and meeting with project team members. During construction, site visit will be adjusted as needed to support the project needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided by Atlantic Shores to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Pay Range: $126,600 - $211,000 Annually